CDC Development (TAS) Pty Ltd – Commercial & Domestic Construction, Asset Maintenance,Renovations/Refurbishments And More ……
CDC Development specialises in the commercial and domestic construction and maintenance sectors. We are actively engaged in new commercial and domestic projects, renovation, decks, refurbishment and internal fit out of both domestic and commercial.
CDC Development prides itself on high quality building and construction work in Southern Tasmania. The experience and ability of our highly skilled and hard working Tasmanian team make CDC a flexible and capable building company. We can deliver building excellence to the Tasmanian community.
CDC continue to grow with the wealth of knowledge we have accumulated from the domestic, retail, institutional, health-care, industrial and education sectors that we are a part of.
We provide a “Single-Point-of-Contact” service, with the ability to organise every trade required for your job, along with ensuring minimal disruption to your people, your business and your working day.
Meeting the demand for excellence in a competitive building industry, CDC Development consists of a hardworking team who always strive to meet the ever increasing marketplace within the State’s construction, residential building and refurbishment market.
Our expertise goes beyond the ability to build – we provide SOLUTIONS to all your building and maintenance needs.
- Commercial work, particularly government and private schools, aged care facilities, hospitals and various store fronts
- Domestic housing, decks and renovations
- Heritage work, renovations and restoration
- Construction of large scale private and government buildings, which include buildings which satisfy requirements for remote and wilderness settings
- Complete office fit-outs and renovations
- House extensions and remodeling
- Bathrooms, kitchens and refurbishments
- Outdoor areas
CDC Development also provides high quality QUOTES and TENDERS for future work. We provide informative communication with clients. This ensures that the process of building or renovating is inclusive of the client’s needs throughout the journey to completion.